Working with a household name customer, Uxbridge or Soho London for WTF (PLACED)
Working with a household name customer, Uxbridge or Soho London for WTF and Office based role.
This is a fixed term 6 months and extension options, to £55k and benefits.
Reporting to the Customer technology development manager the role of digital business analyst will be a key role to support the business through the implementation of a new mobile app and website changes. Is a focus on the customer journeys and system requirements.
- Documenting detailed system integrations to support the development teams requirements
- Collaborative working with the digital teams (developers, content designers, testers and others)
- Develop functional documentation to support the agile development process
- Creation of use cases, process maps and users journeys
- Part focused on Product ownership for allocated projects, Scrum meetings
- Attend and lead workshops with 3rd party suppliers to understand system requirements
- Support the App UX / Design team with tech capability for back end systems
- Project reporting and management of risks and issues
- Support / lead in the testing of mobile app or website changes through the tech stack
these are good roles working with a great business. please get in touch if looking for a new challenge.