As a Digital Business Analyst, you will have a key role in the development lifecycle.....
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will have a key role in the development lifecycle of a specific App and the Website. This role will lead on defining the customer journeys and systems requirements of functional changes across the platforms. You will work within a ‘squad’ comprising of an internal Technical Product Managers, BAs and external developers.
A year exposure of direct experience to a role as a business analyst will be considered. They have training available. Whilst the BA would be directly reporting to the head of customer technology, the day-to-day work would be working with a Technical Product Manager and 2 other BAs who would be working on releasing new app features. So lots of support.
The work environment is very fast-paced environment with deadlines to deliver so any candidate would need to work at 100% capacity and be a quick learner.
- Attend and participate in workshops with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Document detailed requirements, translating them to user stories
- Write UA criteria for User Stories and Epics, full testing scripts where appropriate
- Engage with internal teams on the technical capability and restrictions of backend systems
- Act as a 2nd line support with pro-active problem management of live issues
- Train end users on new functionality, including writing training document
This is a permanent role, based in Soho for 2 days a week and 1 day in Uxbridge which has on site parking. The package is to £35,500 and a car allowance of £5,700 so comes in £42/42k range, holiday, pension and lots of other good perks.