London based, SaaS firm, team of 10, part of global 70 strong team, need an IT application (Placed)
An established software development company providing SaaS offerings to the hospitality, leisure, social care and retail sector, require an IT Application Support candidate to join the small London team.
This is a telephone and remote support role involving first stage discussions with the users, diagnostics and working in collaboration with the team to manage and resolve support tickets. There is a strong emphasis on technology and customer service.
- Level-1/2 support diagnosis of customer reported issues and recommending functional resolution of customer reported concerns
- Recording and escalating potential product issues to Level-3 Support
- Logging tickets in CRM system and managing the life cycle of support from inception to resolution
- Adding solutions to the knowledge base and improving system documentation
- Responsible for ensuring SLA resolution timeframes are met
- Assisting the IT Systems Administrator in IT related activities
- Providing support to implementation consultants in the design and configuration of the customer database
- Adhering to response and resolution guidelines outlined for Customer Support processes
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in support engagements with customers
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The Application Support Consultant candidate must be a skilled communicator with proven customer service skills. Exceptional writing and reading skills are required to provide appropriate customer support. The candidate will be required to follow department policies and procedures in supporting the customers and managing the help desk queue, and have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
Prior experience of providing customer support and/or client services in a software product company with a particular emphasis on;
- High Level IT/Computer literacy
- At least 2 years professional experience in a 1st/2nd line support role
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Previous experience with Microsoft CRM (case management) an advantage
Salary range is £25-40k pending level of experience.