needed for one of the UKs leading brands to drive....(Offered)
As a Head of Product and Programme for this leading brand, you will work within the Exec teams and Digital Experience, Marketing and will be a key part of a small team transforming the way people enjoy, discover, select and engage with product offerings.
Following a recent investment in the business, the digital team are tasked with delivering a new digital vision across mobile, tablet and web for both consumers and corporate customers.
The key challenge for the team is delivering high quality and broad scope to the tight timeliness. Over the next year they must continue to deliver rapid change whilst also laying the foundations for more efficient future. This is both challenging and massively rewarding.
- Work closely with the Customer experience and Product Managers to gather, understand and prioritise new requirements and run requirements gathering/definition workshops
- Assist in translating requirements (both functional and non-functional) for experience and tools, into user stories and acceptance criteria for iterative delivery.
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined development teams, contributing to the definition of the core online product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered.
- Understand and help to maintain a clear experience vision across the whole team – be aware of the customer experience and technology strategy and help to work towards it.
- Help facilitate decision making with stakeholders and the agile development team.
- Investigate solutions using a range of approaches, including researching competitor products, commercially available platforms and potential partners.
- Gather, analyse and report on usage data or other such relevant data in support of measuring the performance and value of new product features.
- Support changes to existing features, including assessment of impact, communication to stakeholders and the development team, planning and prioritisation.
- Understand, analyse and document current processes and workflows. Identify and propose opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate project issues so there is an understanding of the problem and the options for how it would be solved.
- Gain approval and sign-off on new features through demos and user acceptance testing.
- Assist in testing new features, ensuring the delivered solution meets the acceptance criteria.
- Lead best practice in the team and develop business analysis discipline.
The Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of Agile (particularly Kanban) software development methodologies.
- Ability to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts and be able to explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Quickly understands business issues and technical challenges on a project.
- Understanding and developing an Experience Management Lifecycle
- Understands the role of the BA in supporting delivery of features on agile projects.
- Takes input from team leads and is able to then run with the task without much further guidance (work autonomously).
- Can work collaboratively with stakeholders and stay open to ideas/suggestions.
- Understanding of relevant technologies, especially content management, ecommerce and customer management.
- High degree of internet and computer literacy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Can effectively present options and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Can work proactively to resolve project issues and mitigate project risks.
Can interpret and articulate data and data modelling.
- working within agile software development environments.
- working in an ecommerce or content management software delivery environment.
- Experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports.
- Experience of working on online application projects and with relevant technologies.
- Evidence of problem solving ability and providing creative solutions.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrable experience of using relevant documenting and diagramming techniques, such as Domain Models, Process Flow, Use Cases, User Stories, User Journeys, Acceptance Criteria.
- Business analysis experience, with focus on delivering value to audiences in an iterative way.