Start Up culture, Insurtec Underwriting. Small team, great opportunity (x1 placed)
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Junior Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting, organizing, and interpreting sets of data to provide insights that will help understand business performance and inform priority decisions. The candidate will be involved in supporting new projects as well as handling BAU activities.
We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth and development. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or a candidate with one- two years of experience to gain valuable experience in the field of data analysis and build a successful career with our company.
Reporting line: Business Analysis Team leader
Need to be London based. Hybrid work model. Travel costs covered.
Salary range: 35-45k
- Collect and analyse datasets using analytics software and programming languages.
- Prepare reports and presentations that effectively communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams within the company to identify business needs and objectives.
- Help develop and maintain databases and data systems to support business needs.
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, or related field (1st or 2.1)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies.