A household name working on new exciting projects needs a digital delivery lead (Offered/Accepted)
Head office is Soho however also 2/3 WFH. Basic salary is to £65k, Bonus scheme to 20% and further benefits.
You will be responsible for the overall technical solution and delivery of your area. You will work with the business and technical partners on a project from concept through to delivery.
This includes: understanding the business goals and requirements for a project, identifying timelines and managing scope to meet expectations, responsible for solution design (whether that is utilising existing architecture or sourcing new technology / integrations), and seeing that through to implementation with the developers, including testing and release scheduling.
You will be seen as the technical SME for your area and will be expected to understand the technical architecture of your area.
- Work alongside developers, designers, product owners and other stakeholders to understand how the product will be used by customers and how the product can be used to meet business goals
- Own the technical solution of a project, ensuring it is fit for purpose, future-proofed and fits into the overall architecture of the platform
- Work with the business and product owner to manage the ongoing technical product roadmap including prioritisation of bugs and ongoing optimisations, and deployment schedule
- Act as 2nd line support for your area with pro-active Problem management of live issues.
- Ensure internal teams are appropriately equipped for the ongoing management and support of the productResponsible for technical project delivery – ensuring the project is delivered on time and within business expectations. Managing the developers to this timeframe, adjusting the scope of the project if required.
- Manage developers priorities – triaging incoming requirements and removing external blockers to enable the team to meet project deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring all projects are tested and risks minimised (utilising any assigned BA resource)