this is a great opportunity to work with a leading house hold name on a new mobile app project.
it is paying to £75k and benefits. fixed term for 10 months with options to extend. London Soho or Uxbridge office. WFH 2/3 days a week.
the role reports to the digital systems manager, you will be responsible for digital projects from inception to go-live for the implementation of a click and collect programme and Mobile app.
- responsible for managing third party suppliers ensuring projects on track
- will be defining and agreeing project scope with internal and external stakeholders
- defining project requirements to enable digital design and development to begin
- working with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- CAPEX spend for project budgets
- responsible for implementing and managing IT project governance