Are you a self-starter with superb communication skills? (Offered/Accepted)
The Digital Transformation team has recently launched a new CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics). They are looking for a CRM Administrator to join the team, initially on a fixed contract, to help with the migration and cleaning of data from 3rd party systems and the development and maintenance of key interfaces.
Salary: to £35,000 (dependent on experience);
Benefits include approximately 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and work closure days), enhanced pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance, enhanced Maternity and Paternity and other benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional, engaging and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Import data from various external sources;
- Undertake day-to-day maintenance and development of the inhouse database (MS Dynamics 365) to ensure it performs to optimal level and in line with users’ requirements;
- Monitor and troubleshoot data and systems-related problems that may arise;
- Solve technical problems and issues ensuring that they are accurately detailed and understood;
- Work collaboratively with internal colleagues and external suppliers to define and implement additional functionality, test workflows;
- Develop data briefs from users providing them with appropriate segmented data;
- Support CRM team members in the querying, analysis and presentation of supporter data across the organisation;
- Continue to improve the quality of the data within the CRM.
Training will be provided where needed with opportunities for continued professional development.
Essential Skills and Experience:
You will have/are:
- Experience of MS Dynamics 365;
- Wider systems skills including proficiency in manipulating data in Excel and working across the MS stack;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, including turning sophisticated ideas and data into a concise measurable form;
- Detail orientated and able to work under tight deadlines whilst balancing various tasks;
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people at all levels;
- Calm under pressure with excellent problem resolution skills;
- Broad understanding of concepts of data protection.
- Experience of deploying through dev, testing, production environments;
- Working with Solutions and deploying Customizations;
- Experience of using SQL or other languages to extract and manipulate database information;
- Experience with Power Automate and Power BI;