Award Winning firm cross multiple sectors is looking for a Developer to join the Analytics team
They are looking for someone to join the team and help them take current models to the next level.
• They want models to be cloud-based: they are in the process of removing dependencies to internal drives and external data centres.
• Need models to be able to talk to each other more efficiently: they are breaking down our large systems into smaller, standalone packages that can be shared more easily
• Would like the systems, processes and architecture to continue to be fit for purpose in 2022: have moved to Azure DevOps and have begun the process of setting up pipelines
What will you be doing?
• Working mostly on the server (or server-less) side in conjunction with front-end developers across different areas including security, apis, databases, connectivity, deployment, monitoring and performance.
• Taking ownership of a given task/functional requirement and getting it out to users with support from the wider team.
• Experience in developing web application/services
• Experience with C# .NET Core
• Familiarity with cloud technologies, specifically Azure including some of Azure functions, Azure SQL, Azure B2C, Service fabric and blob storage
• Experience with the traditional Microsoft web stack – IIS, ASP, .NET
• Experience with data access using Entity Framework/SQL Server
• Continuous Integration, build/deployment pipelines
• Git source code management and use of Azure DevOps
• Experience of clean architecture approaches
• Experience of utilising Azure services to create solutions
• Understanding of SOLID principles
• Understanding of design patterns