We are working with a SaaS customer and they are recruiting for a Implementation Consultant.
We are working with a SaaS customer and they are recruiting for a Implementation Consultant. You will configure and implement the technology for customers, with a focus on high quality of service.
This is a good opportunity for a person with 2-3 years of experience looking to break into a more client facing / analyst role and intime developing a career around the projects/analyst space.
The ideal person will be “tech savvy” and comfortable with IT systems in order to gather the system requirements, then configure the SaaS system.
Working in customer facing teams, you will be part of a group of professionals dealing with some very prestigious customers ensuring that the scope, quality and budget expectations of our customers are met.
*You will need to gain security clearance for this role, which requires that you have been resident in the UK for the last 5 years*
- Run requirements gathering and design meetings for various customers to understand their recruitment system requirements then manage expectations on delivery, budget and timings. There will be an expectation of playing an active role, and at times leading in those meetings, as well as occasionally running training sessions for small and medium-sized groups.
- Deliver the implementation and configuration for the system to new and existing customers.
- Use HTML and CSS to support with configuration and be comfortable dealing with repetitive tasks to ensure outstanding delivery of the product.
- Take ownership of building the process flow diagrams using Visio.
- Communicate and consult effectively to our customers your recommendations for their own processes and procedures.
- Work internally with sales, project management, customer success, commercial team, technology and quality control teams; our quality control teams are a key interface to make sure that all our work is tested and error free at the point of release to a client
- Work externally with customer teams from a variety of backgrounds, mainly within HR and IT up to Director Level; often from around the world.