Permanent role paying top £70k
A London based independent consultancy are seeking an Infrastructure Security Engineer. They have been successful trading for over 40 years and are an award winning company.
The role pays to £70k, pension of 3/6% contributions, bonus and lots of other perks. 2 days in office. (which is great)
The position sits in the IT Infrastructure team of six and this role is a standalone position however with support from the Infrastructure manager and a the SOC partner for on-site support and training.
Is a hands on role and you will need good interpersonal skills to go and speak with (not just email etc.) stakeholders, colleagues etc.
They need around 60% of the below and happy to develop a person. Main emphasis is vulnerability management, defender, endpoint, firewalls etc. (DevOpsSec can be learnt)
- First-hand experience and knowledge of modern information security methodologies, techniques, and tooling, spanning both physical and cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of key security standards/frameworks including ISO 27001, CE+, NIST, and CIS
- Experience of securing infrastructure within a DevOps organisation – including secure coding standards, automation and enterprise monitoring and reporting tools specifically within Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrable experience of security controls and countermeasures within IP based networks, WAN technologies, virtual server technologies and Microsoft Cloud on Windows and Linux
- Demonstrable experience working with DLP and EDR technologies such as Microsoft Defender
- Demonstrable first-hand experience with modern Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions and related workflow automation (SOAR)
- Ability to proactively own and coordinate resolving security issues, to ensure solutions continue to meet business needs
- Ability to break a problem down into its component parts to identify and diagnose root causes, troubleshooting and identify problems across different technology capabilities
- Strong planning and organisational skills, including the ability to coordinate several work streams simultaneously, while balancing priorities and quality
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically, both in writing and orally
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation and pragmatism