London based customer seeking 6-9 month Project Manager (Hybrid 1/2 days)
We’re looking for a Project Manager who can step straight into our team and deliver immediately with their drive, energy and project management skills.
This London based customer is at late stage implementation of a new Payroll Bureau software solution that has hit some bumps and will extend beyond the leave date of the current PM of 8 years.
They are also starting to research the options for our next change project for a new Mortgage Loan Management System.
Main responsibilities and duties include, but not limited to:
- Deliver the project(s) assigned within the agreed framework through management of all relevant activities
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Assess and resolve project risks as they are encountered
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status
Desired skills and experience
- You have a good understanding of processes around information risk and security and know the core concepts around both negative and positive risk
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of business operations and objectives
- You will be comfortable with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- You are able to anticipate risks and devise solutions.
- You are able to mitigate in the moment but intuitively know at what point it is important to escalate
- You are practiced in key project management frameworks (eg PRINCE2, DSDM, Agile)