IT Support Analyst required for a central London based customer. (Placed)
Salary: £160 per day Tenure: 3 months, starting Nov. (most likely via Umbrella company) – Extension or permanent opportunities an option.
Days / Hours: 4 days office and 1 day home, 35 hour working week (with flexibility required)
Our customer is looking to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic IT Support Analyst to provide front line IT support to stakeholders via phone, email, desktop visits and using remote tools. The role will be a mix of onsite and remote support.
Day to day duties include troubleshooting first and second line hardware and software problems, providing technical advice and support on a broad range of services including multimedia, co-ordinating support and maintenance activities with suppliers and ensuring calls are escalated to the appropriate person or external suppliers.
* To provide an effective interface between the IT team and rest of the company, including third party suppliers, by ensuring IT problems are identified and resolved in a professional way.
* To provide front line support for a range of software and hardware, predominantly Windows 10
* To manage any hardware and software installation and maintenance when required on a range of devices including mobile technologies.
* To take ownership of the helpdesk system and ensure calls are managed according to priority and in line with SLAs.
* To proactively identify solutions to user problems and propose how they will be implemented.
* To actively promote team values, including accepting and promoting agreed standards, encouraging and supporting other team members, and supporting management in achieving agreed goals
*To provide general advice and support to colleagues in the use of software, hardware, and other IT services
• High level of IT skills including Microsoft products and O365 administration.
• Knowledge of managing and troubleshooting a wide range of device hardware and software such as PC’s, laptops, printers, mobile devices in a networked environment.
• Experience of user account management, troubleshooting and problem resolution in Active Directory.
• Must be able to log and document IT processes and procedures, fault track and undertake inventory management.
• Experience of managing and using IT service management software such as Top Desk or similar.
• Good understanding of networking and how to troubleshoot network issues.
• Must be able to explain/discuss complex technical issues with non-technical colleagues.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
• Demonstrate a service-orientated, customer-focused approach to service delivery;
• Ability to prioritise own workload and work with minimal supervision;
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent working experience.