We are looking to recruit a Front End Developer with an interest in GUI and Human-Computer Interaction design to take a lead role in the development of next-generation on-line products using the latest and best technologies and processes available.
This can be a work from home role, with the expectation to visit the office in SW London every fortnight. The salary is to £70,000 and benefits.
- You will develop software as part of a larger programming team utilising your knowledge of programming methodologies and supporting tools.
- You will be able to take flats of concept designs and develop them into suitable specifications, style guide, and complete implementation.
- You will be responsible for the developing prototype ideas and will be expected to communicate and evaluate these efficiently.
- Graphic design skills would be an advantage for this. In this case you should have a portfolio of previous work. Alternatively you may be responsible for sourcing and managing graphic designer resources as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer who wants to be involved in the whole project lifecycle and product strategy; seeking exposure across;
- Educated to degree level (ideally a technical degree)
- Experience of any of the following technologies would be an advantage: MySQL, Linux (Debian), Perl, Bootstrap, Angular, SASS and test-driven development including Selenium.
- Some experience of working with graphic design tools.
- Able to work in the UK without any restrictions. Security Clearance may be required for this role
- You will be a good communicator, have good listening skills, and be confident communicating at multiple levels
- Strong team working and collaborative skills
Become part of a team that is innovative and collaborative; working in a culture that encourages you to just get on and code.