Automation Tester: NodeJS, Cucumber, Protractor, WebDrive, Rancher, AWS, GIT (Placed)
The Tech Stack
- Commercial experience integrating QA automation processes
- Full stack development exposure, demonstrating understanding of QA automation coverage challenges across UI and server side programming
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools for testing
- Experience testing against API’s
- Experience writing functional and end to end unit tests
- Knowledge of QA processes and industry best practices
- IT Graduate with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced agile environment
- Familiarity with performance testing
- Familiarity with accessibility testing
- Lead the testing and QA approach for the company ensuring that all changes released to our products have full unit and automated test coverage.
- Manage the tools, processes and integrations required to ensure our test standard remains high.
- Work effectively with development teams across different technology stacks, ensuring testing solutions are well integrated and issues found from tests are clearly communicated and understood.
- Work with Project Management to ensure projects are released in line with key dates.
The successful candidate must currently be in a role implementing an automated testing framework, using the latest tools and process to ensure test coverage is high, with minimal overhead. A passion for technology and industry best practices, as well as in-depth knowledge of QA processes is highly advantageous. We are looking for a QA champion to review our existing architecture and introduce new tools and processes, and will look to continually improve their skills in the craft of QA automation.
- Define and implement cutting-edge automation engineering patterns and practices
- Identify, develop and implement the necessary tools, frameworks and processes to support the ideal QA automation solution
- Become the gatekeeper for test approval of changes, before they enter the release management processes
- Ensuring regression testing is maintained, and new feature test coverage is adopted within the automation solution quickly
- Communicate clearly the design of tests and the effort required to implement them
- Accurately assess the risk of development changes