QC needed for a SaaS firm in SW London. (PLACED)
If you are looking for an entry level IT role and do not wish to be a software developer then this is a great starting point for a recent Graduate. It has a genuine career path either internally or would be a fantastic stepping stone to another role after 2 years whilst have gained the right experience.
Working with an established Software company in SW London, the role is a quality control/tester role re-testing the configured product to make sure that when ‘go-live’ there are no bugs etc. salary circa £22k. Must be local to Wimbledon. Will be a WFH and office split.
You will be provided with initial training and will be able to build a career in the Software Testing sector.
- Develop, monitor, run and maintain standard manual software tests.
- Reporting on status of quality and raising appropriate defects.
- Produce standard test scripts.
- Produce standard reports to feedback on this work.
- Inform manager of risks to delivery of testing results.
- Attend team meetings and contribute to improving departmental processes.
- Understand requirements, develop appropriate measures and acceptance criteria, identify suitable tests
- Be a point of contact for key stakeholders who are both technical and non-technical.
Key skills & experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work efficiently and take ownership of tasks.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience working with recruitment or human resources would be beneficial, but not essential.