An Associate Account Manager serves as the client’s dedicated resource, focusing (Interview Stage)
The role of the Associate Account manager will be based in central London, nearest tubes, Temple or Chancery lane.
The Associate Account Manager serves as the client’s dedicated resource, focusing on customer success with the products and services. The position’s main focus will be the coordination of the planning, contracting, delivery, communication and invoicing of customer projects.
- Responsible for assisting Client Executives by developing and maintaining strong customer relationships through the efficient and effective delivery of configuration services to clients.
- Owns all aspects of services delivery across all accounts to ensure a positive customer experience and retain customers.
- Coordinates internal teams (Services, engineering, Support, Finance) and processes.
- Pro-actively identifies opportunities for additional services or improvements to customers’ configuration, and deliver specified services sales quota.
- Identifies opportunities for up-sells and cross sells of all products to the current customer base, and works closely with the account owner to assist in the development of opportunities identified.
- Developed organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Effective analytical problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) at all levels of the organization, internally as well as externally.
- Strong attention to detail. Precision, accuracy and organization skills are critical.