Sheffield City Center customer seeks a Salesforce BA......
Reporting to the Head of IT & Applications, the Salesforce Business Analyst will take responsibility for consulting with internal customers and the wider group to discovery and design systems and solutions.
The role will enable the customer support teams to meet their customer service targets through your expert knowledge and specialist skills. Teams are responsible for a variety of customer support matters which range from processing customer compensation claims to complaints handling, retail sales, quality assurance and fraud analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify trends and best practices in the industry.
- Develop and document business requirements, including functional specifications and user stories.
- Work with project teams to design and implement business solutions, including systems and processes.
- Analyse data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Monitor and track project progress, identifying potential issues and risks and providing recommendations for mitigation.
- Support the testing and validation of new systems and processes to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure successful adoption of new systems and processes.
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate some of below….
- A broad range of IT knowledge including infrastructure, security, and applications
- An understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud ecosystem
- Understands intelligent automation technologies such as chatbots and AI in the context of Customer Contact Centres
- Sound understanding of digital landscapes
- Understanding and mapping user journeys
- Experience managing IT projects spanning multiple teams and business areas
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Writing and refining user stories, including definition of Acceptance Criteria
- Facilitating discovery and design sessions with the to define requirements and the solution
- Ability to build and maintain good Client relationships
- Strong decision making and judgement, influencing, and presentation skills