Technical business analyst / solutions architect, London, Contract 3-6 months.
We are looking for a contractor for a 3-6 month project with experts from all areas of a leading UK train operating company to plan a major digital transformation and technology strategy for the next 5 years.
We’re looking for a technology expert with strong business analysis skills and previous experience in the rail industry. Must have good stakeholder management skills and be able to elicit requirements and work with subject matter experts to produce detailed requirements and document proposed solutions.
Breadth of technology experience is of greater importance than specialism in a particular technology or platform, but specific expertise in the following would be useful:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Preparation of technical documentation including Visio or similar
- Understanding of one or more of ecommerce, HR, networks, app development, data management, systems integration, rail technology such as control systems, customer information systems, etc.
- Experience working in technology roles related to UK rail or international high-speed rail
- Project management experience including planning, costing, resource allocation, dependency analysis.