UX Researcher required for a SaaS firm SW London. Remote based. (Offered&Accepted)
The role of UX Researcher is either a remote based role or seeking applications from London or Surrey based candidates who wish to decide when they wish to commute to the offices in SW London for home/work balance. It is a permanent role paying to £65k and benefits.
The company is an established software firm with a loyal customer base and growing.
This role is to understand the customers needs for the on-line product offering. As the UX Researcher you’ll be responsible for researching user needs, user behaviour and user testing.
- Autonomously plan and run end-to-end UX research projects.
- Organise and schedule user research sessions and create test plans.
- Recruit and manage a panel of existing user research participants.
- Create survey questions with tools such as Survey Monkey and in-product tool Gainsight.
- Manage user research data repository i.e video content, transcripts, survey answers to ensure research is accessible and visible to wider teams.
- Conduct formative / summative usability testing activities.
- Build personas to represent key users and inform design decisions.
- Develop scenarios to understand the goals / tasks of the user.
- Perform task analysis to identify how best the product can achieve the user’s goals.
- Create interview scripts and questions.
- Produce user journey maps and workflows.
- Communicate ideas to the team with low-fidelity wireframes.
- Validate designs prior to build, testing high fidelity mock-ups.
- Collaborate with the product team and stakeholders presenting research findings with recommendations and insights.
Key skills & experience
- Educated to degree level
- At least three years of experience working in a UX Researcher role with medium to large desktop and mobile applications.
- Confident in facilitating user research sessions and summarising insights.
- A solid understanding of UX principles and methodologies.
- Strong team player who is able to share ideas and gather feedback.
- Good analytical skills to identify user behavioural patterns in large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Experience of tools for collaborating and creating user journey maps, test plans, conducting surveys and interviews and presenting findings & insights.
- Ability to create sketches / low-fidelity wireframes to iterate ideas.
Able to work in the UK without any restrictions. Security Clearance may be required for this role