Wimbledon based SaaS firm seeks a UX/UI Designer (Offered)
As a part of the UX/UI design team you’ll be responsible for providing creative solutions to problems within a complex application and creating stunning User Interfaces while continuously honing your skills. You will be supported by experienced members of the product and design team as well as a dedicated technical mentor.
Your responsibilities will grow as your skills develop, and could ultimately include:
• Defining and creating user-interface design, navigation, structure, and hierarchy within our design language for desktop and mobile use
• Working with product owners to understand business models and goals, and presenting deliverables to both internal teams and stakeholder groups
• Organising information by creating wireframes, sitemaps, work-flows, content inventories, specification documents, user scenarios and prototypes, along with thorough documentation
• Working on all sizes of projects to ensure user centred design principles and methodology are consistently applied
• Analysing target audiences, user behaviours, key metrics, and functional specifications to execute user-friendly, goal-orientated solutions
• Analysing site data to improve user experience post launch of new features and products
• As part of the technical team there is also a chance to build up your front-end development skills on both desktop and mobile parts of our application
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in creating new and innovative User Interfaces for recruitment software that will be used by some of the world’s leading organisations.