Familiarity with a wide variety of technologies, including Vue.js (or similar), Vanilla JS, Responsi
If you are passionate about web development and you want to improve your skills and fulfil your potential, then this established company based off Oxford Street London will be a potential great fit for you!
You will be working alongside a team of developers to enhance the firms technology offerings. You will have the opportunity progress and learn new skills, on the job. Excitingly, you will be responsible for developing new projects as well as the maintenance of the existing projects. You will also be managing your own workload and delivery so it is important that you can manage your time effectively. All team members are key to developing new ideas and practices, so there will always be opportunities to pitch and integrate any ideas you may have.
This is a permanent role and pays to £33,000 for a candidate able to demonstrate 12 months of experience in web development. They are experimenting with a 2 day office, 3 day work from home model.
What will your day to day responsibilities be?
You will be working closely with backend developers to display complex data in a meaningful way and maintaining the frontend application logic and design elements
Interacting and working closely with the design team to come up with exciting new features and researching new technologies
Integrating existing packages with the codebase; creating your own packages and building new tools whilst ensuring the codebase meets cross-browser, accessibility and high-speed requirements
• A passion for web development is essential
• At least one year of industry experience in a development role, with either a related degree or a strong portfolio of work
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with a wide variety of technologies, including Vue.js (or similar), Vanilla JS, Responsive layouts/Grid, JS charting libraries (data visualisation), advanced JS/CSS animations
• Familiarity with a form of version control system, such as Git or TFS
• Knowledge of UI/UX design principles
• Familiarity with package managers (NPM/Yam or Bower) and build tools (Webpack or Gulp) is desirable
• Self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
Technical test for first stage interviews.