Something a little different! HCM / Financial wellbeing focused role....
Our customer really love what they do, and it shows. They help clients make good decisions based on insightful analysis, industry expertise, and game-changing technology.
They are a true partnership – both in the corporate structure and customer relationships, and clients view them as an extension of their team. They focus efforts on making sure that every client gets the right advice for their own unique circumstances. Because they are independent, they don’t have a stake in recommending any specific solutions, so clients can trust the advice implicitly.
The HCM / Financial Wellbeing offering is a relatively new team in this partnership, which is a very well known and very highly respected within the industry. They advise a large range of clients, both Trustee and Corporate, and count over 50% of FTSE100 companies receiving advice from the consultants and partners.
If you are seeking to be part of a client and people focussed team where opportunities to work with senior, well known industry professionals are the norm, not the exception, and where you will be supported not just with professional study but also to develop your personal skills to make you the best you can be then this company and role could be for you!
- Work with senior colleagues to design flexible, fit-for-purpose strategies to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture.
- Help clients solve complex issues by performing analysis, providing recommendations and utilising a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools and technology
- Identify and analyse complex business challenges with senior colleagues
- Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
- Measure the success of projects using analytics against business objectives
- Work within project budgets in a cost effective efficient manner
- Work hand-in-hand with senior colleagues and clients to identify and implement the right solution
- Manage one or more multiple workstreams in client projects, coaching junior team members and producing high quality deliverables
- Deliver innovative and impactful multi-channel communications in conjunction with key stakeholders and other business functions
What skills, qualifications and experience are needed?
- Digital HR exposure & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle desirable
- Knowledge of financial wellbeing
- Understanding of industry and workforce trends
- Ability to challenge the norm
- Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
- Ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
- Compelling storyteller
- Curiosity to learn about new business
- Interest in technology and behaviour